ResolutionFirst, you can import billing information using HSPcomplete 'Import-Export Manager' which allows you to import and export data in XML format. This will allow you to import accounts and pre-create new subscriptions.
Additionally, we do support migration from different legacy systems - the full list of supported platforms can be found at: http://www.swsoft.com/en/products/hspcomplete/templates/migration/.
In case of migration to Shared Hosting - it can be done in the following steps:
- install new Plesk server with Plesk Migration Manager tools enabled;
- migrate customers from legacy server to newly installed Plesk server using Plesk Migration Manager tools;
- register this server in HSPcomplete and see that all domains will appear under Top > Migration Director > Conflicts Resolver > Plesk Domains/Plesk clients screen
- Resolve migrated domains via Conflict Resolver in HSPcomplete onTop > Migration Director > Conflicts Resolver > Plesk Domains/Plesk client screen with assigning each domain/client to HSPcomplete customer account, hosting plan, balance, expiration date, etc. Keep in mind that you need to create customer's account or import it using HSPcomplete Import-Export Manager before assigning a domain with a customer account.
- Make sure you have installed HSPcomplete migration plug-in for the particular legacy platform you are using;
- Register legacy server on Top > Migration Director screen
- Go to Migration Manager > Remote Accounts screen and migrate them one-by-one into Virtuozzo VE assigning HSPcomplete customer account, hosting plan, balance, expiration date, etc.