Cannot install FrontPage Extension in the HTML GUI.
1) Verify that FP is installed in Server Lever (Add Remove Programs / Server Director)
2) Open manager.xml (%Sphera_Base%/conf):
• Put the curser in the end of the file.
• Open the Find Box and look for “Plugin_server_extension_path” from the end of the file to the beginning.
• You should see a FP path, for example:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\40\isapi
(The path must have 4.0 for the correct version).
3) Check if FP already installed on site, if it is, Remove FP Extension from IIS:
• Open the IIS.
• Locate the site and right click on it
• Choose All_Tasks -> Remove Server Extensions.
(Please note that the subfolders like _vtiXXX etc’ will not be removed).
• Try to reinstall the Extension using the GUI (Or try to install it from the IIS by right click on the site and choose All Tasks -> Configure Server Extentions).