Problem/SummaryI am using Microsoft FrontPage 2000 and websites appear to publish just fine, and the page displays correctly. However, when you go to one of the forms on the site, you see the " [FrontPage Save Results Component] " text at the top of the form and when you submit you receive the error:
"Cannot run the FrontPage Server Extensions on this page:
I have tried running the 'Check' operation via the control panel, and even on the server itself, with results that seem to indicate no issues.
While Helm installs the extensions without error, there is an additional added step required of setting up the SMTP Server settings using the FP Extensions configuration web pages:
1. Open IIS Manager
2. Right-Click the web site that has the FP Extensions installed.
3. Select Properties, and then the Server Extensions 2002 Tab
4. Click the [Settings...] button
5. Login using the Administrator account (local administrator on that server)
6. This loads the General Settings - Change Configuration Settings page for the FrontPage Extensions of the domain you right-clicked on.
7. Fill in the Mail Settings section with the pertinent values, and click the [Submit] button at the bottom of the page.
8. Re-publish your FrontPage Web.