To achieve this the following steps could be used:
- click on Add Traffic class button on Top > Service Director > Service Level Manager > Traffic Classes screen to create new traffic class.
- add IP-ranges to the newly created traffic class using Add IP range button on Top > Service Director > Service Level Manager > Traffic Classes > #3 (new traffic class) screen.
- disable zero traffic class #1 (VZ Network) on Top > Service Director > Service Level Manager > Traffic Classes > #1 (VZ Network) screen using Edit button, unsetting "enabled" checkbox and clicking on Update button
- synchronize traffic classes configuration with hardware nodes using Synchronize traffic classes button on 'Top > Service Director > Service Level Manager > Traffic Classes' screen
- enable charges for the "New" traffic class in VE Hosting plans - on Traffic tab at hosting plan properties screen - Top > Billing Director > Product Manager > Hosting Plans > VE plan name > Traffic
After that VE subscriptions could be upgraded to the latest plan version to apply required changes in traffic classes configuration.
Traffic accounting by classes can be set for all hosting plan types (except Miscellaneous and Domain Registration). For all types of Virtuozzo for Linux hosting plans (VE, Dedicated Virtuozzo server, Plesk server in VE) and dedicated hosting all traffic classes are applicable. For Plesk hosting plans (Dedicated Plesk Server, Plesk Client, Plesk Domain) and Virtuozzo for Windows hosting plans only Class 2 is applicable.
You also may check the following articles in HSPcomplete Provider's Guide for more information regarding traffic classes: