Accounts can be created from outside the control panel ("from the street") or from existing accounts in H-Sphere. An account can be created "from the street" if it has unrestricted access. You can also restrict plan access to users of selected plans or only to administrators.
To set up plan access:
- Select Plans in the INFO menu.
- Click Access for the plan to restrict access to.
- Check authorized plans:
- Admin only: To make this plan available only to the administrator, check only Admin. For example, all Admin level plans should be unavailable to other users other than administrators.
- Registered Users: To make this plan available only to registered users under specific plans, check these plans in the list.
- Full access: To make this plan available "from the street", uncheck all plans in the list.