In Pending documents queue under Top > Commerce Director > Online Payments > Documents > Pending documents screen are listed all documents with the following properties:
- Document balance is greater than zero
- Document status is 'Open' or 'Overdue'
- Payment method is attached to the document
- Document is approved
- Document is not placed on hold
- Account which the document is created for is not not deleted
- The maximal number of tries to pay the document is not reached
- and capture transaction is pending or was not performed or errors occurred during capture transaction.
Both new and renewal Orders can be found here. This is the list of approved Orders scheduled for performing transaction. Orders can be processed both automatically (once a day) or manually, by HSP staff member. Pending documents can be temporarily disabled (for example to check a credit card, or for some other reasons). After transaction performed, depending on the payment Plug-in response, an Order can be placed either in Waiting for AuthCall list or in Waiting For Document Processing list.
Please also check Understanding order processing for detailed information regarding order processing procedure.