When trying to create a new site in WEBppliance, it fails with the following error:
Result : The site, testdomain.com has not been added.
Configuring ScriptMaps failed
Editing web site testdomain.com failed.
Couldn't get w3svc site 34
The problem is due to duplicate application mappings for ColdFusion in the master web site properties. ColdFusion installation adds application mappings like .cfm, .dbm etc. to the master web site properties. On the WEBppliance server , there should be duplicate mappings for .cfm, .cfc, .cfml and .jsp. One should point to "C:\CFusionMX\runtime\lib\wsconfig\2\jrun.dll" whereas another one should point to "C:\CFusionMX\runtime\lib\wsconfig\1\jrun.dll".
Remove the application mappings pointing to "C:\CFusionMX\runtime\lib\wsconfig\1\jrun.dll" and it should resolve the issue.
NOTE: In order to access the " Master website " properties please follow the steps given below
- Open Internet Services Manager.
- Right Click on the server and go to properties.
- Under Master properties --> WWW Service --> Edit
- Under Home Directory Tab click Configuration.
- Here you will find the Duplicate Mappings for the Master Web Site.