WEBppliance Pro and Basic 3.5.17 (LH)
WEBppliance Pro and Basic for Linux 3.5.17 is a security patch which resolves the following vulnerabilities :
Installation Details :
Important: When you upgrade to WEBppliance 3.5.17, ensure that you select all the services and add-ons, installed on your existing WEBppliance, for upgrade.
To install WEBppliance 3.5.17 for Linux (LH)
To install WEBppliance 3.5.17, you need to download the WEBppliance 3.5.17 patch
from AppXchange onto ServerXchange (must have ServerXchange 3.2.0 or higher)
and then install WEBppliance 3.5.17 on your server.
Download WEBppliance 3.5.17 patch from AppXchange
1. Connect to AppXchange with your user name and password.
2. In the Web Hosting area, click View.
3. In the Select column, select the Linux WEBppliance 3.5.17 check box, then
click Add selected items to cart.
4. Click Download to download the selected patch.
5. Review the license agreement, then click Agree.
The selected patch is downloaded. Action information and a progress report are displayed.
Click Done below the progress report and proceed to install WEBppliance 3.5.17 onto your server.
Install WEBppliance 3.5.17 onto your server
1. In the Server and Application Manager interface, click Servers on the left navigation bar.
2. Locate the server on which you want to upgrade WEBppliance.
3. Click on the host name of the server.
4. Click the Applications tab.
5. Locate WEBppliance 3.5.17 and select the corresponding check box in the Select column.
6. Click Next.
7. Select the Services installed on your existing WEBppliance for upgrade.
NOTE: Do NOT select the license suite for upgradation.
8. Click Next.
9. Click Finish to upgrade your WEBppliance.
After successful upgrade, the WEBppliance automatically restarts.
Restarting the services after upgrade
1. Log in to the Appliance Administrator control panel with your user name and password.
2. Click Services on the left navigation bar.
3. In the Service column, locate "Apache Web Server", and click the Restart icon.