WEBppliance Pro for Linux 3.5.20 (LS)
Ensim WEBppliance Pro for Linux 3.5.20 resolves key issues related to MySQL(for high security sites),
WEBppliance backup, Perl, Apache, mod_ssl, sendmail, proFTPD.
You can upgrade to WEBppliance Pro for Linux 3.5.20 (LS) from the following versions of the WEBppliance ONLY :
- WEBppliance for Linux 3.0.0-50
- WEBppliance for Linux 3.0.3
- WEBppliance for Linux 3.1.0
- WEBppliance for Linux 3.1.1 or higher
- WEBppliance Pro for Linux 3.5.0 or higher
- WEBppliance Basic for Linux
- A Lower capacity WEBppliance Pro license
To get WEBppliance Installer click on the link below (for fresh install of WEBppliance) -
WEBppliance Installation Wizard
To Upgrade WEBppliance follow the steps given below:
- Backup the data and review pre-upgrade checklist
- Review customizations requiring post-upgrade actions
- To download the Upgrade Installer, go to the URL - https://lwpwizard.ensim.com
- Run the program, ./LWPInstaller.sh
- Choose the OSI options, including the software repository you want to use (Ensim FTP or local FTP server), email-address and cdrom-support.
- The OSI will perform the preupgrade check(optional), download upgrade files from the specified repository, and upgrade WEBppliance Pro.
NOTE: If you are upgrading from an earler version of WEBppliance, you may need to delete some older RPMS still stored on your system. Run the following commands:
- rm -f /tmp/oem/extrarpms/*.rpm
- rm -f /var/cache/apt/archives/*.rpm
For more information about specific security fixes included in this patch, please see the following Related Knowledge: