This hotfix also requires OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 133656 PLATFORM v20 OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 133269 Hosted Exchange and Linux Mail v3 OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 133995 WebHosting Linux v1
- OA-5030 Changes in "Add new subscription" scenarios for Webhosting in UX1 for customers.
Included from OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 133868 PUI v10
- OA-4320 'Back' button is not localizable in the 'ccp-billing-sales-wizard' view
Included from OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 133672 PUI v9
- FND-1688 jQuery library used in UI has been updated to version 3.3.1.
Included from OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 133323 PUI v8
- APS-46674 Issue with "login as" operation in UX1
Included from OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 133168 PUI v7
- APS-46271 "Sales Channel" menu item is not displayed under "Services" menu of control panel
Included from OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 133077 PUI v6
- APS-46081 Classic Panel always opens in English regardless the language selected in UX1 Panel
Included from OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 132903 PUI v5
- APS-45757 GDPR Compliance: Right to Data Portability
- PBA-85450 GDPR Compliance: Right to Data Portability for domains and SSL in 7.4
- PBA-85459 GDPR Compliance: Right to be Forgotten for business accounts
- POA-115609 GDPR Compliance: Right to be Forgotten for Hosted Exchange and Linux Mail modules
- POA-115610 GDPR Compliance: Right to Data Portability for Hosted Exchange and Linux Mail modules
Included from OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 132928 PUI v4
- APS-45875 Events' attributes should be added to performance events
- APS-45883 Wizard issue after cancel purchase in UX1 Marketplace
- APS-45885 Scaling issue on UX1 screen
Included from OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 132893 PUI v3
- APS-45775 Unable to upgrade the Office365 application due to incorrect version interpretation
Included from OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 132853 PUI v2
- APS-45699 Issue with Marketplace screen in the resellers panel after clicking "Next" button
Included from OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 132834 PUI v1
- APS-45660 The "Expert Mode" of the resellers panel is renamed to a more clear "Classic Panel"
- APS-45455 APS-based menu item is not shown in control panels on installations with many APS applications
- APS-45674 The '/aps/2/packages' resource cannot be used via OAuth
This hotfix can be downloaded from here.
Use oa-update KB111323 to install this hotfix. Also this hotfix will be installed automatically during upgrade to OA 7.4.0 via oa-update.