In attempt to open Office 365 tab the following error appears:
The same error happens in attempt to open
UX1 > Office 365 > Licenses tab.
There are several cases when the issue appears:
- resource is removed from service template, but still exists in subscription
- resource is removed from service plan, but still exists in subscription
- subscription have no tariff record for plan period
- subscription have no tariff record for plan rate
- OA resource is removed from OA template keeping it in BA subscription
The issue has been acknowledged as request #FND-852.
To fix the incosistency, it is required to remove orphaned resource from the service template.
In order to clarify status of the software-related issue #FND-852, contact your Technical Account Manager or Pooled Technical Assocaites.
Please use this script to find the affected accounts.
NOTE: Please check the hashsum of the script before execution:
[root@mn]# md5sum check_subscription_by_app_rest_api.py 0fe53b9158b11c25a4ce48d2fde55396 check_subscription_by_app_rest_api.py
NOTE: Please execute it outside of business hours, during a maintenance window as the script heavily utilizes OA API. Time to execute is calculated ~0.1ms per account - you may use the current account amount from PCP to get a maximim estimate.