UX1 Marketplace (UX1 MP) is an eCommerce solution on top of UX1 Control Panel that delivers outstanding buying and user experience. Resellers can easily browse catalog of cloud services, buy from you on behalf of their end-customers and change their price on the fly. UX1 MP is extremely easy to configure and manage, business people can do that: marketing team will benefit from Promo section available in UX1 Marketplace.
Note. It will not change anything in the marketplace for end-customers.
UX1 Marketplace Features
- Resellers can now buy on behalf of their end-customers
- It is easy for them to navigate with powerful search within the UX1 MP
- One can place an order for multiple plans
- Shopping cart with ability to pick up later is there for resellers, even if they want to browse thru catalogue via mobile device and place an order on their desktop later
- To ensure the price is what they agreed with their end-customer one can adjust prices on the fly
- Providers can launch their branded UX1 MP in one click
- Tailor experience
- Easily promote services
More information about released features is available in our documentation:
UX1 Marketplace release cycle
The UX1 Marketplace component has its own release cycle (similar to service connectors like Office 365) and the first release requires version 7.4 of the platform.
Note: The first release will work only for resellers and only when the reseller is logged in the panel. Future releases will also extend to end-customers as well as support a public marketplace with the option of customers to self-sign up.
UX1 Marketplace deployment
Contact your account manager to get UX1 MP application
Subscribe to this KB to receive updates on the UX1 Marketplace launch.