Table of Contents
- Release Notes
- Dependencies and Pre-Requisites
- Fixed Issues
- Upgrade Procedure
- Help Resources
You can read the complete Cloud Infrastructure Automation 17.13 Release Notes here.
The Cloud Infrastructure Automation application package requires:
- Odin Automation Premium 7.3 or a later version
Cloud Infrastructure Automation Compatibility with Odin Automation
|Platform version||Supported Cloud Infrastructure Automation version|
Cloud Infrastructure Automation Package Versioning
Format of the Cloud Infrastructure Automation package versioning: oaci-XX.YY-ZZZ
- oaci – name of the module
- XX – major version of the module's release
- YY – minor version of the module's release
- ZZZ – number of the build (it can be major releases and hotfixes)
Cloud Infrastructure Automation will have major releases and hotfixes. The package name is similar in both cases.
- CCU-17793 Record about failed backup which caused exceeding the backup space limit is not removed from the 'active_backups' table.
- CCU-17777 There are no retries for 'PRL_ERR_TRY_AGAIN' or return code (in case of async error).
- CCU-17755 Cloud Infrastructure provisioning attributes are ignored during provisioning or migration of VE.
- CCU-17727 A customer is unable to change a top level domain in a VPS cloud (.net -> .digital).
- CCU-17713 The "VE already exists" error occurs on an attempt to rerun the failed task for unsuccessful VE creation.
- CCU-17675 Empty VE History tab (error LazyList max poll time exceeded in the IM vps.log).
- CCU-17654 Move JMX configuration to jvm.config file.
- CCU-17621 [en_EN] Incorrect caption of "Assign Provisioning Attribute(s) to Virtualization Node" button.
- CCU-17562 Incorrect rotation of scheduled backups after error "Backup size exceeds limit".
- CCU-17497 Increase the default memory settings for the Instance Manager to appropriate values.
- CCU-17323 The differences in server time cause failure of business operations (IM <> VM2VF).
- CCU-16873 Traffic shaping does not work for a VPS on Virtuozzo 7.
- CCU-16695 Need to add forced VE stop during recreation.
- CCU-15492 The storage_id parameter is not updated after import of VEs located on Virtuozzo storage cluster.
- CCU-14752 Restoring incremental backups failed because of unwrapping.
- CCU-14721 Need an additional cron job for orphaned active backup cleanup from the IM DB in case of crash.
- CCU-14041 VE is stopped after failover in Virtuozzo 7 cluster.
- CCU-14021 VM system flags are reset by the Instance Manager.
- CCU-13865 OACI agent does not have job timeout on SubscribeToPerfStat.
- CCU-17493 Server recreation fails when selecting the OS template based on other virtualization technology (VZ7 > VZ6) than it initially was.
Important: This section provides the list of fixed issues. To obtain the detailed description of a fixed issue, you must read the corresponding section of the complete release notes. You can read the complete Cloud Infrastructure Automation 17.13 Release Notes here.
The Cloud Infrastructure Automation application package can be downloaded at http://download.automation.odin.com/oaci/17.13/latest.zip
To install the Cloud Infrastructure Automation application, do the following:
On the management node, download the Cloud Infrastructure Automation package from http://download.automation.odin.com/oaci/17.13/latest.zip
# wget http://download.automation.odin.com/oaci/17.13/latest.zip
Unpack the Cloud Infrastructure Automation package:
# unzip latest.zip
Enter the folder with installation files:
# cd oaci-17.13-XXX
Run the precheck script, which checks compatibility with IM Cloud Platform and its version. It also checks whether the Cloud Infrastructure Automation application is already installed and its version.
# python oaci_precheck.py
Run the installation script.
# python oaci_update.py
As a result, the Cloud Infrastructure Automation module will appear in the provider control panel > Infrastructure > Modules. For further instructions, refer to the Cloud Infrastructure Deployment Guide.
The upgrade procedure of the Cloud Infrastructure Automation application is the same as the installation procedure described above (first five steps).
If the Cloud Infrastructure Automation application is already installed in IM Cloud Platform, then
oaci_update.py script will update it.
If the Cloud Infrastructure Automation application is not installed in IM Cloud Platform, then
oaci_update.py script will install it.
Important: After the Cloud Infrastructure Automation 17.13 package installation, you should restart
pa-agent services on the management node.