An order placement from PCP or CCPv1 fails with the following error:
'Email address is invalid. Please correct.'
The issue is reproduced only for specific customers, only on some specific browser (most frequently, Google Chrome).
The issue is caused by #APS-44667 "Some users are not able to place orders from their CCP due to autofilling Email field"
The following workarounds are possible to the issue:
- Disable "Autofill Forms" feature.
- Delete stored passwords for the Control Panel web-site, do not allow to save passwords.
- Clear browser cache, saved web-form data for the Control Panel web-site.
- Use incognito mode of a browser
- Use any other supported browser
To clarify status of the software-related issue, please, contact your Technical Account Manager or a member of Pooled Technical Associates Team.