On attempt to install
Joomla 3.8.1-41 APS application from CCP it returns Not satisfied status for:
db Not satisfied can-use-tables-prefix Not satisfied default-name Not satisfied id Not satisfied server-min-version Not satisfied server-type Not satisfied
Mysql 5.0.83 version was not satisfied trying to install Joomla.
- Version requirements are not met. For example Joomla version 3.2.0-4 requires Mysql 5.1.
- Check MySQL service status on the Service Node: 'Packages (tab) > Applications (tab) > MySQL5plus'. It should be "Active".
- In case MySQL node is based on CentOS 7 - #POA-109640: "MySQL5plus service status cannot be checked" is responsible for the "Inactive" service status.
- Install required package version;
- Start MySQL service.
- Refer to the http://kb.cloudblue.com/en/130215 for details.