In November 2016, Microsoft announced the change in the way partners connect with their systems in order to sell Office 365. Microsoft is replacing the CREST API with the Partner Center API for the overall CSP Program.
The CREST API will no longer be available to partners from October 1st 2017 onwards. It means that all Office 365 APS packages using CREST API will stop functioning on October 1st 2017.
Ingram Micro is committed to ensure that you can continue to do business with Microsoft Office 365 beyond October 1st 2017.
OA Premium 7.x Customers
- New version of Office 365 package with support of Partner Center API's is available since June 28th. Check release notes for Office 365 17.1 here.
- Customers shoudl upgrade their Office 365 APS to version 17.1 before October 1st, 2017.
OA Premium 6.0 Customers
- A new version of the current Office 365 APS package (16.6.4) will be available from mid-August onwards
- The new APS package will connect to the Partner Center API’s and needs to be deployed by the end of September
- The package will be fully supported by Ingram Micro until March 31st 2018, to allow partners time to upgrade to newer 7.x versions of the Odin platform
Contact your Account Manager or Technical Account Manager to start planning the upgrade of your APS package. The Ingram Micro Professional Services team will be available to fully support partners in successfully deploying the new APS package and ensuring that partners are ready ahead of the October 1st end of life date.