Table of Contents
- Release Notes
- Dependencies and Pre-Requisites
- Fixed Issues
- Known Issues and Limitations
- Help Resources
You can read the complete Azure Cloud Solution Provider Integration 3.1 Release Notes here: http://download.pa.parallels.com/poa/azurecsp/doc/87765.htm. Also, you can download the PDF version.
The Azure Cloud Solution Provider application package requires:
- Odin Automation 6.0.8 or later
- Billing Automation 6.0.8 or later
- ACT-8: Culture en-HK is not supported
- APSA-16588 The provisioning task for Azure CSP keeps on rescheduling with the error message "GrantPermissions' fails: The provided information does not map to an AD object id."
- Azure CSP and Office 365 resources cannot be sold in the same service plan.
- There is a delay in usage reporting from Microsoft side: the delivery of usage reports for some services may take from 3 to 48 hours till the information is updated on the dashboard in CCP and in the usage reports.
- The creation of a subscription for the end-customer may take up to two hours due to the delay from Microsoft side.
- The task "Synchronize resource usage for instances of APS applications" processes resource instances with counters in the order they were created. As a result, all resource instances belonging to resellers are processed before resource instances of their customers. This might delay the real usage of resellers.
Contact your Odin support account manager to obtain the new versions of the Azure Cloud Solution Provider (Azure CSP) application package.
To install the Azure CSP application, use the instructions provided in the Azure Cloud Solution Provider Integration Provider's Guide.
Important: The upgrade to version 3.1.2 is supported from 3.1 and 3.1.1 package version only.
Unzip the application package
AzureCloudSolutionProvider-3.1.2-x.app.zip. The endpoint package (
AzureCSP-3.1.2-x.zipfile) contains 3 files:
- Copy them to the endpoint host. The upgrade is run by
- To start the upgrade of the endpoint default instance, which was installed to the default location for the unnamed instance (
“%ProgramFiles%\Odin\Azure CSP”) using “Integrated Security” to connect to the database, run this file without any arguments. After the finishing, the console window will stay open.
- Login to Odin Automation as a provider, import new Azure CSP package and upgrade the application instance.
- After the upgrade to Azure CSP 3.1.2, update Odin Automation billing online store and CP customizations with https://kb.odin.com/en/128935 and https://kb.odin.com/en/129099.
The upgrade script can be run with the following command line arguments:
|SILENT||Run in the silent mode. If set to "Yes", the console window will close on finishing the upgrade.||No|
|INSTANCENAME||It allows to specify the name of the instance to be upgraded, if it is installed in the default location for the named instances ("%ProgramFiles%\Odin\Azure CSP` (%INSTANCENAME%").||Empty|
|TARGETDIR||It allows to specify the target directory where the upgrading instance is installed. You can use this setting if an instance was installed to a non-default location. If this setting is specified in the command line, then “INSTANCENAME” setting is ignored. “%ProgramFiles%\Odin\Azure CSP” for the default instance and “%ProgramFiles%\Odin\Azure CSP (%INSTANCENAME%)” for a named instance (if “INSTANCENAME” is passed via the command line).||“%ProgramFiles%\Odin\Azure CSP” for the default instance and “%ProgramFiles%\Odin\Azure CSP (%INSTANCENAME%)” for a named instance (if “INSTANCENAME” is passed via the command line).|
|DBLOGIN and DBPASSWORD||Database administrator login and password. It allows to pass the login and password to access the database to make the upgrade of the database, if “Integrated security” is not used or a user running “update.bat” doesn’t have an administrative permissions to the database.||"sa" for DBLOGIN and empty for DBPASSWORD, which means “use the integrated security”.|
Note: If you have more than one instances of the back-end web site or the single instance is a non-default one, you have to upgrade each instance separately running update.bat with the proper value of the “INSTANCENAME” setting.
Azure Cloud Solution Provider Integration 3.1 guides are available here: http://download.pa.parallels.com/poa/azurecsp/3.1/.