- CCU-10138 Automatically suggest autoscale upper value higher than current
Included from 128589 v.9:
- POA-102324 Non-localized entry "Image of server"
- CCU-12519 Wrong number of available IPs displayed in CCP
- CCU-12518 Error message "None of the available operating system" is shown two times
- CCU-12517 Double click on backups configuration leads to list of VEs page
- CCU-12516 Non-localized entry "Created from image"
Included from KB126765 v.8:
- CCU-12118 change CPU autoscale limits from max-cores to current-cores
Included from KB126765 v.7:
- CCU-11468 SQL query optimization is required for VlanAdvertisementJob
Included from KB126452 v.6:
- CCU-11381 Notify Win VM customers on sysprep necessity on clone/image operations
Included from KB125514 v.5:
- CCU-11099 Can't set rule upper than ve CPU frequency.
Included from KB125514 v.4:
- CCU-10898 Backup Schedule period string is not localizable.
- CCU-10898 Autoscale rules not delivered with HA.
Included from KB124451 v.3:
- POA-91920 Decimal point for currency in PACI cannot be replaced by a comma.
Included from KB124923 v.2:
- POA-92495 Decimal point for currency in PACI cannot be replaced by a comma
- CCU-10657 Can't create windows VM if template was created using SysPrep util
- CCU-10413 Autoscale, No callback object found for done_with_capacity
- CCU-10410 Tasks for disabling PACI subscriptions failed with CORBA timeout
Included from KB124923 v.1:
- CCU-10530 Limits for sliders display inapropriate values when no "local" storage types exists in all OS groups
Hotfix can be downloaded here.
Use pa_updates_installer (https://kb.cloudblue.com/en/111323) to install this hotfix. Also this hotfix will be installed automatically during upgrade to OA 5.5.9 via pa_updates_installer. To install hotfix manually, obtain its distributive from the link above and follow instructions found in file
UPDATE.txt of distributive.