OACI task to enable subscription fails:
Task name Enable subscription 1000003 Output URI http://192.0.2.2:4465/paci/v1.0/of/1000002/subscription/1000003/enable doesn't exist
The subscription was not created in OACI.
It could happen in two cases:
- Autoprovisioning is disabled in the corresponding service template.
- Zero limits are specified in the service template/plan.
- Cancel and destroy the broken subscription.
- Fix the service template to include OACI resources and have autoprovisioning enabled.
- Create a new subscription.