Task for migration of VPS fails with the error:
There is no VPS with ID = 12345.
- this is an old task related to some non-existing VPS
- The VPS in question has been migrated successfully, but the data was not fetched by OA
- Login to both source and destination hardware nodes, check whether VPS exists on the source or destination node (use
vzlist -acommand to retrieve the list of containers)
- Check the location of the VPS in OA: go to Services > Cloud Infrastructure > VPSs, click on the needed VPS and check the Source Node parameter at the screen below
- If the real location of VPS corresponds to the data in OA, it means the VPS was migrated, and the task can be cancelled. If not, it please contact Odin technical support: modification of OA DB will be required change information about this VPS in OA.