A container, say, CT101 was created on Virtuozzo side and added to OBAS with the Conflicts Resolver using a Hosting Plan that includes Plesk applications.
Is it posible to set a new Hosting Plan to the Container so that it "ignores" the Plesk inside?
If Plesk inside the container is to be managed without any OBAS intervention, the best way is to re-register the container via the Conflict Resolver:
- Go Top > Account Director > Subscription Manager > Subscriptions > CT101 > "General Settings" tab and click "Terminate".
- Go Top > Account Director > Subscription Manager > Subscriptions > "Termination Queue" tab > CT101 > "General Settings" tab and click "Destroy" then choose "Keep target system" and click "Destroy".
- Go Top > Configuration Director > Logging and Errors > Task Queue > Task "Detected newly appeared Virtuozzo Container conflicts" and click "Run now"
- Create a new Hosting Plan with appropriate resources (that matches the CT101 requirements) or choose one of appropriate existing Hosting Plans that will be used for the Container. Of course, the Hosting Plan in question should not include any Plesk Applications.
- When the task "Detected newly appeared Virtuozzo Container conflicts" is finished, go Top > Migration Director > Conflicts Resolver > Containers and register CT101 with the Hosting Plan selected in step 4.