After changing a service template from Apache-based hosting to IIS-based hosting the following tabs in Customer Control Panel are missing:
When the subscription was switched from Apache-based service template to IIS-based one, this caused removal of the resource Apache Webspace. The website content was removed from the service node as well. The IIS webspace has not been created.
Note: the solution below works only since PA update 12. It is impossible to provision additional hosting resource prior to PA update 12.
In order to create an IIS webspace follow these steps:
- Create a copy of current service template, remove IIS webspace from it.
- Change the service template of the subscription to this one - a hosting resource will be unprovisioned.
- Create a copy of the target service, set limits for the resources Webspace, Subscription, Mail, DNS to 1.
- Switch the subscription to this service template - IIS hosting will be provisioned.
- Switch to the target service template - target service template settings and limits will be applied.
In order to learn how to change Apache hosting to IIS (and vice versa) properly, refer to the following KB article: https://kb.cloudblue.com/en/126307