PBA-58525 Support new .eu Registration platform for EURid
1. Log in to the PBA server.
2. Enter the PBA tools directory:
3. Run the PBA hotfix installer with the "install" option:
1. The hotfix requires 5.4.16-035 for Linux (RHEL4/CentOS4, RHEL6/CentOS6) to be installed.
2. The EURID and WWW PBA containers will be restarted automatically during the hotfix's installation.
3. Changes made in plug-in are non-backward compatible. Please do not install it beforehand.
Note: E-mail processing is no longer used for "transfer" operations, E-mail field (E-mail Settings for Transfer) is still left at Eurid plug-in configuration settings (Home > System > Settings > Domains > Registrar ## EURid > Configuration), but is no longer used. It is recommended to disable mail collection for the previously used mailbox after hotfix installation (Home > System > Messaging > System Mailboxes > select Mailbox > Edit > uncheck Enabled > Save).