When opening a MS SQL database in CP, following error is shown:
The system was unable to set data size limit for this database. The system was unable to set transaction log size limit for this database.You can try to increase the size limits. If this does not resolve the problem, contact your vendor.
Operations with the DB size and transaction log size are not propagated to backend.
The logical names of the Rows Data and Log were changed on backend.
- Log into the MS SQL server,
- Locate the problematic datbase in MS SQL management studio,
- Right-click it, click Properties
- Navigate to Files,
- Rename logical name field's value to "data1" where the filegroup is PRIMARY
- Rename logical name field's value to "log1" where the filegroup is Not Applicable