Creation of new Exchange mailbox or adding an alias for existed one via CCP fails with the error:
Incorrect or empty field value(s). Please retype info in the highlighted fields. E-mail address 'email@example.com' is already registered for some mailbox (ID=X,XXX). E-mail address should be unique.
- Such e-mail address has already been added to some mailbox as additional e-mail address;
- End user has tried to setup such email address as Primary with option "Custom e-mail address". In this case confirmation email is sent to a mailbox and changes will be applied when confirmation is done. But actually the new address was not confirmed.
If you need to create a separate mailbox with such address - remove it from the list of additional e-mail addresses first:
- Find the e-mail address using the ID specified in the error message: in Customer Control Panel open the list of mailboxes for the subscription, filter them by ID (specify it without a comma)
- Click on Display Name of found mailbox and switch to Additional E-mail Addresses tab
- Remove the problem e-mail address from the displayed list.
- Try to create mailbox again.
In case there is a "Send Confirmation email to mailbox" taskin OA Task Manager, which is related to the your mailbox, please contact Odin technical support