As Provider I want to forbid transfer of domains in a specific domain zone (TLD, Top-Level Domain).
Change the settings of registrar configured for the required TLD in PBA Provider Control Panel:
- Go to External Systems Director > Domain Manager > Domain Zones
- Click on the required domain zone
- Switch to the 'Registrar features' tab
- Click on the registrar that is currently configured to process domain orders ion the TLD (if the transfer is to be forbidden for all registrars, then the same operation for all of them is required)
- Change the 'Supports Transfer' parameter to 'Not Supported':