A sales order for provisioning Lync subscription fails with the following error message from POA:
Invalid value passed for setting 'UriFormatException': Internal exception occurred.
Also, APS tasks to reconfigure already existing Lync 2010 application instance may fail with the same error message.
During the Lync service provisioning or configuring, POA executes a verification script on the Provisioning Gateway Host, that tries to send API request to POA Management Node to get required information. The script cannot connect to POA API because HTTP Authentication is disabled on POA API endpoint.
This problem was identified as APSA-5231. Please contact your account manager regarding its status.
Remove the POA API authentication details from the activation parameters of the Lync 2010 Resource Type based on the 'Application' resource class:
- Log into POA Provider Control PAanel
- Go to Service Director > Application Manager > Applications
- Click on the Microsoft Lync 2010 application
- Switch to the Resource Types tab
- Click on Lync 2010 resource based on the Application resource class
- Switch to the Activation Parameters > Global settings tab
- Clear values in the following optional parameters:
- User login of POA XML-RPC
- User password of POA XML-RPC
After that resubmit the failed order in PBA for provisioning or re-run the failed task in POA.