Provisioning of an order on Lync 2013 hosting fails in PBA with the error message from POA:
Invalid value passed for setting 'Port on which Lync Phone Numbers Web Service will be deployed.': The service port is already in use. Specify another one.: The "Port for URL configuration" setting value '60387' is already in use. Please provide unique value.
The same error message appears in POA log poa.debug.log on the Management Node during attempt to process order in PBA.
POA Service Template which is used to create subscription is misconfigured - it contains the resource type based on the 'Lync Phone Numbers' APS application which should not be included into Service Template for customers' subscriptions.
The 'Lync Phone Numbers' APS application must not be included into POA Service Templates, it should be only installed by Provider in Hosting CP and there should be only one instance of this APS application installed by Provider.
Modify the Service Template in POA - remove the resource type containing the 'Lync Phone Numbers' application.
1. http://download.pa.parallels.com/poa/Lync2013HP/doc/72546.htm - the article describes the only resource that should be based on the 'Lync Phone Numbers' APS application.
2. http://download.pa.parallels.com/poa/Lync2013HP/doc/72569.htm - the article describes how a Service Template for Lync 2013 hosting should be created.
The typical list of resources that should be included into a Service Template for Lync 2013 hosting is:
- Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack
- Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack User: Lync Server Standard (IM/Presence)
- Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack User: Lync Server Enterprise (IM/Presence & Conferencing)
- Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack User: Lync Server Plus (IM/Presence & Voice)
- Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack User: Lync Server Ent Plus (IM/Presence & Conferencing & Voice)
- Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack Phone Number
- DNS Hosting
3. http://download.pa.parallels.com/poa/Lync2013HP/doc/72555.htm - the article describes how to create the resource types, that will be included into a Service Template.
Pay attention - all resources which have to be included into Service Template in POA are based on the 'Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack' APS application, not 'Lync Phone Numbers' one.