SymptomsWhile running pre-check scripts to upgrade an installation of PBA 5.4.12 or higher, PBA installer can fail with the following error:
CauseThis happens due to the customized layout template "neworder" that is found on the installation. The template should be updated as described below.
Resolution1. Open the PBA DB console.
2. Find which Online Stores under which Vendors are affected. Execute the following SQL statement:
-- select "StorePackage"."AccountID", "StoreLayout"."StoreID" from "StorePackage" inner join "StoreLayout" on "StorePackage"."StoreID" = "StoreLayout"."StoreID" where "StoreLayout"."LayoutID" = 'neworder' order by "StorePackage"."AccountID";
3. Go through the list of affected Vendors (the first column of the output). Log in under the Vendor to PBA CP.
4. For each affected StoreID (the second column of the output), do the following:
5. Go to Top > Product Director > Online Store Manager > Stores. Select the Store for editing.
6. Go to Top > Product Director > Online Store Manager > Layout Templates.
7. Find the neworder template in the list. Open it.
8. Click "Edit."
9. Make changes in the template as shown in the attached file. Add lines starting with "+" and remove lines starting with "-".
10. Save changes.
11. Do the same for all Online Stores selected in Step 2.
12. After all Online Stores are updated, manually approve the precheck by setting the version to the PBA version you are upgrading to in "Home> System Information> Support> View add-ons > Online Store neworder template customization > Edit."
13. After completing these steps, the precheck script should pass without errors.