Provider imported many versions of some APS application in POA, e.g. it may be application with the following versions:
A customer has application of version 1.5.15-0.9 installed in their subscription and they want to upgrade it to 1.5.26-2, not to 2.5.8-10.
When trying to upgrade APS application in POA Customer CP not to the latest available version, upgrade is not possible and the following error message is shown in CP after clicking the 'Upgrade' button in application properties:
POA always tries to upgrade APS application instance to the latest available version ignoring the version which customer selected for upgrade. This issue has been reported already to POA Engineering Team and is scheduled to be fixed in upcoming product updates.
Until the problem is completely fixed, a customer may either upgrade application to the latest version, or Provider may temporarily disable all versions greater than the desired upgrade version, let customer to upgrade the application (or upgrade it on a customer behalf) and then enable temporarily disabled versions of the application back.
Follow the steps below to work the problem around:
- Log into POA Provider Control Panel
- Open Service Director > Application Manager > Applications
- Choose the needed APS application
- Switch to the Versions tab
- Select only versions that are higher than the one a customer would like to upgrade to
- Click Disable as shown on the screenshot below
- Upgrade the APS application instance in a customer subscription
- Enable the previously disabled versions of the application back.