InformationThis article describes APCO payment plug-in in PBA.
APCO payment plug-in uses direct and redirect methods. The redirect method is used for the first payment of the customer. The direct method is used for subsequent customer's payments.
Payment flowFor the first payment customer is redirected to the web page of the processing center where they provide credit card details. If customer entered a valid credit card APCO processing center notifies PBA that payment is approved.
Then PBA creates a new 'APCO PSPID CC' payment method of type 'Credit card' for customer. Customer can use it for the next payments without re-entering credit card details.
For the created payment method PBA uses direct payment. Credit card details are not stored for this payment method in PBA database, it uses token. Token is based on the transaction number of the first payment.
This flow is presented on the screenshot:
Configuring APCO Plug-in
- In the PBA Provider CP, go to Configuration Director > E-Commerce Settings > Processing Centers. The list of available plug-ins appears on the screen.
- Select the APCO payment plug-in by clicking on the respective link in the ID or Name column. The plug-in properties are displayed.
Click Edit. The plug-in configuration form opens. Fill in the following fields of the form:
- ProfileID – Enter FastPay Profile ID received from APCO.
- SecretKey – Hashing secret key received from APCO.
Host URL – APCO redirection service URL
- Currency – Enter the same currency as configured for the provider account.
Redirection URL – User will be redirected to this URL to view transaction results
https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/www/nologin/srv/APCO/PayStatus/ where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the IP address of the PBA server.
Status URL – URL, PBA fetches results through
- MerchantID – Enter merchant ID that you should already have.
- PSPPassword – Password you should already have.
Soap service URL – APCO SOAP service parsing auth, void, refund requests
Soap action URL – APCO SOAP service parsing transaction actions
- Click Save to confirm the changes.
Configuring APCO payment systemAPCO payment plug-in requires 2 payments systems:
- In the PBA Provider CP, go to Configuration Director > E-Commerce Settings > Payment Systems
Create 2 payment systems:
APCO payment system which is based on the External Redirect method.
Note: Add APCO processing center for this payment system at the processing center tab.
APCO PSPID CC which is based on the Credit Card method.
Note: Use exactly 'APCO PSPID CC' as the Payment System ID and Payment System for the direct payment method.
Payment system should have 8-symbols mask (||||||||) .
- APCO payment system which is based on the External Redirect method.
Expand to see the example:
APCO payment API documentation can be found at APCO Payment Solutions pageAPI.