Release NotesFull release notes can be downloaded here.
Functional ChangesNew settings are added for the Microsoft Office 365 Application.
Fixed IssuesAPS-9118 Several NL mistranslations in Office365 screens
APS-7622 Issues on user creation confirmation screen
APS-7621 Incorrect error message
APS-7619 Incorrect status name ("Voltooien")
APS-7711 Enabled AD synchronization feature in Office365 portal blocks the editing of users from POA
APS-8932 Certificate's private key is not secure/accessible
ObtainingThe Microsoft Office 365 Application Package can be downloaded here.
InstallationTo install the Microsoft Office 365 Application, use the instructions provided in the PA Office 365 Integration Provider's Guide.
Upgrade ProcedureTo upgrade the Microsoft Office 365 Application, perform the following steps:
1. Import the Microsoft Office 365 Application Package to POA. See POA Provider's Guide >> Application Hosting > Managing Applications > Importing Application for details.
2. For each "Office 365 Application" Resource Type, set the required value of the Subscription Disabling Behavior activation parameter:
a. In PCP, select the "Office 365 Application" Resource Type.
b. Go to the Activation Parameters tab > Global settings subtab.
c. Click Edit.
d. Choose how to handle Microsoft Online subscriptions when the related PA subscription becomes disabled. Choose from the following options:
- Disable users only - When a PA subscription becomes disabled, the related Microsoft Online subscriptions are not affected, but the related Microsoft Online users are disabled. This option is selected by default.
- Disable subscriptions - When a PA subscription becomes disabled, the related Microsoft Online subscriptions and users both become disabled. Note that the Microsoft Online service automatically cancels the disabled Microsoft Online subscriptions, which are not re-enabled for 90 days.
e. Click Submit.
3. Upgrade the Office 365 Gateway:
a. Put the Microsoft Office 365 Application Package on the Office 365 Gateway Host.
b. Extract the MOSI-Gateway.zip file from the Microsoft Office 365 Application Package.
c. Stop the Office 365 Gateway IIS WebSite and Application Pool.
d. Place the content of the MOSI-Gateway.zip file over the existing Office 365 Gateway installation. Refer to the Knowledgebase article https://kb.cloudblue.com/en/114674 to find the folder where the Office 365 Gateway files are located.
e. Perform the instructions given in the https://kb.cloudblue.com/en/114227 KB article.
f. Start the Office 365 Gateway IIS WebSite and Application Pool.
Important: Do not rename or remove any files of the Office 365 Gateway installation.
4. Upgrade existing Microsoft Office 365 Application instances. See POA Provider's Guide >> Application Hosting > Bulk Application Upgrades for details.