Table of Contents
- Release Notes
- Dependencies and Pre-Requisites
- Azure Cloud Solution Provider Integration Features
- Known Issues and Limitations
- Help Resources
You can read the complete Azure Cloud Solution Provider Integration 1.1 Release Notes here: http://download.automation.odin.com/poa/azurecsp/doc/84758.htm. Also, you can download the PDF version.
The Azure Cloud Solution Provider application package requires:
- Operations Automation 6.0.6 or later
- Business Automation 6.0.6 or later
The following features are supported in the Azure Cloud Solution Provider Integration version 1.1:
- Multiple instances support
- Automated Microsoft tenant and Azure subscription provisioning
- Automated billing operations
- Configurable margin
- Support for multiple currencies
- Configurable exchange rates
- Real-time price lists for the provider and the end-customers
- Detailed usage and billing reports
Important: This section provides the list of features. To obtain the detailed description of a feature, you must read the corresponding section of the Provider's or Subscriber's guide. You can find the complete Azure CSP documentation set here: http://download.automation.odin.com/poa/azurecsp/doc/. Also, you can download the PDF version here http://download.automation.odin.com/poa/azurecsp/1.x/.
- Tier-2 resellers with MPN IDs are not supported in this version of Azure CSP application, only Tier-1 resellers can be set up. To obtain the detailed description of reseller instances set up, read the corresponding section of the Provider's guide.
- Existing Microsoft tenants (created previously for O365 subscription or any others) can not be used for Azure subscription creation.
- There is a delay in usage reporting from Microsoft side: the delivery of usage reports for some services may take from 3 to 48 hours till the information is updated on the dashboard in CCP and in the usage reports.
Contact your Odin support account manager to obtain the new versions of the Azure Cloud Solution Provider (Azure CSP) application package.
To install the Azure CSP application, use the instructions provided in the Azure Cloud Solution Provider Integration Provider's Guide.
Azure Cloud Solution Provider Integration 1.1 guides are available here: http://download.automation.odin.com/pa/.