Ensim is pleased to announce the availability of an update to Ensim Pro for Windows 2003 which introduces a host of brand new features.
• Support for WoW64: Ensim Pro for Windows v10.3.0 fully supports the WoW64 emulation mode on Windows 2003 64 bit OS helping ISPs push the performance limits of their existing 32 bit websites facing Memory & IO bottlenecks on the Win32 platform (especially .NET websites witnessing unendurable number of Re-Cycles).
• Support for new versions of Power Tools: Ensim Pro for Windows v10.3.0 supports the new versions of Community Server 2.1 and DotNetNuke 4.4.1.
• Support for creating and managing skins: Service providers, resellers and site administrators can now add new skins, edit skin information, preview and change skins, and remove skins for Ensim Pro for Windows v10.3.0. The images used by the new skins are uploaded from a path specifying the location of the images folder.
• Support for retrieving forgotten passwords: Ensim Pro for Windows v10.3.0 allows resellers, site administrators, and users to retrieve their forgotten passwords while logging into the Ensim Pro control panel. To be able to retrieve the password, the user needs to set password security information the first time while logging into the control panel. By providing the correct password security information, the user can retrieve the lost password.
• Support for ASP.NET 2.0 framework: The Ensim Pro for Windows v10.3.0 software is built on the ASP.NET 2.0 framework.
Please read the release notes for more details on the brand new features of Ensim Pro for Windows 2003 v10.3.0
Installation and Upgradation instructions:
1. For fresh installation, download the ISO file from the following location:
2.The ISO has the Ensim Pro for Windows.msi installer along with the various add-ons bundled in it.
3. For up gradation, please download the .exe file from the following location:
4.For the installation of Ensim Pro for Windows 2003 v10.3.0, please refer to the installation guide available at installation guide.