Ensim Webppliance for Linux (RHEL and Fedora Core 1)
Product: Ensim Pro and Basic for Linux
Platform: SSH Only
Patch Description :
This is a hotfix that resolves the following issue: "adv_quotacheck" incorrectly checks quotas, nearly all emails are rejected, even when the site's quota is not full.
This patch contains the following file(s):
adv_quotacheck (md5sum: 8e9c65ee5fb757ec2b9f574349a3b9db)
Download : adv_quotacheck
1. Save the current "/usr/lib/opcenter/sendmail/adv_quotacheck" file
2. Download the new adv_quotacheck file
3. Copy this new file with a command "cp adv_quotacheck /usr/lib/opcenter/sendmail/"
4. Make sure that the file permissions for the "/usr/lib/opcenter/sendmail/adv_quotacheck" file are correctly set to it's saved original version
5. Restart sendmail service with a command "service sendmail restart"