Sometimes you may need to synchronize the list of Virtuozzo OS and application templates installed on a Parallels Virtuozzo Containers (PVC) hardware node with POA database, so POA will recognize them as installed on a node.
This may be helpful if a hardware node was registered in POA with some pre-installed set of Virtuozzo templates, or you installed templates manually later, after node was already registered in POA.
Follow the steps below to fetch the list of Virtuozzo templates from a PVC hardware node:
- Login to POA Provider Control Panel
- Go to Top > Service Director > Virtuozzo Manager > VPS Hardware Nodes
- Click on the required PVC server
- Switch to the General > System tab
- Click the 'Update templates' button
Make sure that background task with the name 'Update List of templates installed to HW Node : NNN' completed successfully in POA Task Manager.