- Operations Automation 8.0 or a later version.
- The Rating Engine component is installed and configured. For instructions on how to install and configure it, please refer to this article.
- Now resellers can select reporting periods for reconciliation reports.
- Customers' price lists and discounts are now aligned with a partner's billing date.
- Providers and users can see actual resource usage in reports. Now statistics are gathered several times a day.
- The documentation and the localization of the user interface were improved.
- APSA-20534. Users received empty usage reports in CCPv1.
Contact your Odin support account manager to obtain the new versions of the Azure Cloud Solution Provider (Azure CSP) application package.
To install or upgrade the Azure CSP application, use the instructions provided in the Azure 8.0 documentation.