Table of Contents
This hotfix requires Odin Automation Premium 7.3 or later.
- CCU-18542 In CS Hosting it is not possible to set "RAM Volume Adjustment Step" in autoscaling property more than 1000
- CCU-18540 Prevent looping of backup/cleanup of scheduled backups
- CCU-18522 Operation "migration with resize" does not take into account Provisioning Attributes
- CCU-18538 Allow to delete a VPS subscription after recreation with Plesk
- CCU-18402 Improve PVPS provisioning scheme
The Cloud Infrastructure 17.13 hotfix 3 can be downloaded at http://download.automation.odin.com/oaci/17.13/latest.zip
To install the Cloud Infrastructure hotfix, do the following:
On the management node, download the OACI package from http://download.automation.odin.com/oaci/17.13/latest.zip
# wget http://download.automation.odin.com/oaci/17.13/latest.zip
Unpack the OACI package:
# unzip latest.zip
Enter the folder with installation files:
# cd oaci-17.13-XXX
Run the precheck script, which checks compatibility with platform and its version. It also checks whether the Cloud Infrastructure application is already installed and its version.
# python oaci_precheck.py
Run the installation script.
# python oaci_update.py
oaci_update.py script will install the hotfix.
Important: In case of OACI upgrade from 17.12 > 17.13 it is required to restart OA services on the Management Node after the Cloud Infrastructure Automation 17.13 package installation as the following:
# service pa-agent stop # service pau stop # service pau start # service pa-agent start